Bene is a leading international specialist in the design and furnishing of inspiring office and working environments. Bene defines the office as a living space and its concepts, products and services turn this philosophy into reality. It combines a tradition of quality stretching back 225 years with innovation and award-winning design. The corporate group has its head office and production facilities in Waidhofen an der Ybbs, Austria, and is active in more than 40 countries. As a full-service provider, Bene implements office concepts, and thereby contributes to its customers’ corporate success.
PRODUCTIVE IN EVERY SCENARIO
The PORTS Task Lounge is a combination of a lounge chair, a practical rotating table and a panel – a workstation that unites comfort functionality. When arranged as a Meeting Lounge it promotes engagement and interaction without the need for a conference table and strict distance. The Duo Task Lounge chairs can be configured diagonally adjacent, left or right, or mirrored.
- Backrest: With either a low or high back.
- Alignment: Configurable on the left or right side. Free-standing or wall-oriented.
- Headrest: For the high back Active Chair, easily assembled and height adjustable.
- Seat: Can be specified with optional tilt adjustment.
- Leather shelf: Optionally available with a wireless charging function.
- Upholstery: Can be specified in either single-coloured or with inside and outside colours.
STUDIO is all about individuality in the workplace. Design, function and décor are a matter of personal choice.
- STUDIO desks and meeting tables are available in a range of sizes and with two frame models, SWING and FACT, which give the room either a classic homelike look or a distinct office air.
- The unique Double Top is a smart combination of work surface and storage space which offers plenty of room for all those everyday personal or professional things.
- The organisation dock helps keep your work tools organised.
- Mobile devices can easily connect to chargers at the table top.
Two Wing Sofas together create an American Diner. Additional panels connect the sofas into a compact break-out area. When connected with the Club Table in a fixed way, a complete spatial setting emerges for concentrated discussions, focused work, or shared breaks.
- Available in two heights and widths.
- Optional integration of plug box and screen.
- Large selection of colours and materials.
For more inspiration
LOOKING FOR MORE
Contact us for more information about Bene or to request support for your projects. You will be contacted by our sales representative.