Work From Home
The New Permanent.
By now we know that home office work is somewhat effective. Not for everyone and not all the time, but the new writing is on the wall and remote work is here to stay. A hybrid model of in-office and home-based work is and will be a big component of work place strategy going forward.
If in the beginning of the Covid crisis working for hours at the kitchen table or on the sofa seemed like good change and using whatever we could find to create a measure of comfort seemed fun, now we have realized that any of those things done over a longer period of time is very uncomfortable, and our stiff necks, painful backs, stinging eyes and heavy heads tell us that it is unhealthy too. Therefore, the quicker we reorganize our homes to create ergonomic workspaces for our family members, the better – for ourselves and for the results we are after. Having said that, we realize that when it comes to our home environment, change tends to go slowly and that square meters are often a problem.
If you are curious how we can help you biuld your
new business home, contact us or call us directly
So how will we make people comfortable and effective in this new context? If this is on your mind too, let’s work on this together. We know too well that one size does not fit all. And we don’t have all the answers, but we have some when it comes to making it easy to set up your remote workers with physical ergonomic equipment.
According to Article 275 of the Labour Code, the employer in Bulgaria is obligated to guarantee safe and healthy working conditions regardless of wheather work is being carried out from the office or from home. In both cases the employers are responsible to eliminate or minimise any health and safety risks, so far as reasonably practicable.
- High-performance, ergonomic and regulatory compliant products
- Manufactured to commercial standards
- Products are either delivered assembled, or easy-to-assemble with
- The service provides your remote workers with a pre-approved set to choose from
- Remote workers select products and enter delivery details via our online platform
- Products are delivered directly to their homes
- Optional bi-monthly consolidated company billing
Please contact us for more in-depth knowledge
in the field of workplace ergonomics.
stress issues due to poor
ergonomics in your
office set up?
Click on your pain point and learn more what could be causing it. For complete self assessment of your workstation please take our Ergo Assessment Test.
• headaches, migraines, lack of focus
• eye strain & eye dryness
• neck pain & shoulder tension
• upper & lower back pain
• arms soft tissue & wrist pain (carpal-tunnel syndrom)
• legs and lower extremities swelling
• blood circulation reduction
• nerve numbness
• shallow breathing & reduction of blood oxidation
• obesity, heart disease, diabetes
Go to Ergo Asessment
Go to WFH Shop