What we offer
motivation, values, desires and productivity. Not only can a great workspace help to retain staff; it can also attract the best people for your team. In addition to the human benefits, an effective workspace will reinforce your brand identity and
perception in the marketplace, helping to increase overall business performance.
according to contemporary and novel operative, economic and strategic company needs and the needs of its most valuable asset – the people who work there.
We collaborate with the best architects and designers in the field and our services span from researching and auditing your company’s workplace and workflow needs, coming up with workplace specific concepts (like initial sketches and concept drawings, designs and block plans, plans and layout drawings, 3D images and CGI walkthroughs), zoning and product selection as well as managing the entire process of creating the built environment according to the approved architectural plan.
The complete solution in most cases involves a range of suppliers and a mix of custom built and ready-made pieces, so our expertise in project management,
communication and coordination will positively impact the end result of your
project. We take full responsibility, ensuring that everything progresses smoothly and furniture is in place when your staff moves in, so we can provide technical and usability trainings as needed.
- commercial grade furniture that was designed with a user-first mindset
- balance of functionality, usability, materiality, aesthetics and cost
- strong focus on holistic ergonomics (personal and organizational)
- compliant with all commercial regulatory test (EN, BIFMA)
- guaranty for quality and long-lasting performance
- 5/10+ years warranty on most products
- Full range of customized office furniture solutions
- Reception desks
- Wall and ceiling caldding
- Built-in cabinets
- Kitchens and storage solutions
- Print, graphics and visual identity
Our compete solutions approach protects you from day-to-day burden of operations, which is our job. Throughout the process, including design, you will have one single point of contact to manage the experience from end to end,
allowing you to focus on your business.
Whether staying put and refurbishing your existing premises or fitting out a new space, you will have access to exactly the same methodologies throughout the build phase, such as:
- Director-level led project team
- An experienced project manager
- Site manager, dedicated to your project
- Weekly dashboard updates on all relevant project information
- Detailed documentation
- disassembly and assembly of office furniture
- storage and warehousing
- protection and transportation
- repositioning of hardware and personal belongings
- transporting to and moving furniture across site
- assembly and positioning
- adjusting and fine-tuning of components
- removal of packaging
LOOKING FOR MORE
If you are curious how we can help you build your new business home,simply fill out the form below to contact us.